I need you to please take a look at:
Before claiming leadership for WvW. Particularly:
For WvW Events:
When leading WvW Events you will choose from 6 Objectives:
- Supply Camps - Players successfully capture a Supply Camp
- Towers - Players successfully capture a Tower
- Keep - Players successfully capture a Keep
- Orb Captures - Players capture and transport an orb to a friendly keep
- Castles - Players successfully capture Stonemist Castle
- Defense - A Group of 5 or more are completely wiped off of an objective and objective goes to uncontested state.
Please do not list the PvE Objectives for WvW Battles. We have set these up to have actual names of each objective claimed. The above 6 types are the ONLY types that should be used with a WvW Event. Ally Camps, Control Points, PvE Objectives, and Veteran Bosses are not to be claimed.
Eventaully I may add Ally Camps but all of the points that are awarded in WvW should require 5+ people and be WvW focused. I have been seeing a lot of people claiming Assault Mission, Assassin Missions, Etc. and they should not be. PvE Objectives are in the PvE World. WvW Objectives are in the WvW world. We aren't awarding points for PvE in WvW.